All-pro Landscaping And Construction Services - All pro landscaping not professional work
While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional.
We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with a smaller one. I had the old deck removed for them.
I have submitted the pictures as they speak for themselves.
1. Eight random bricks throughout the patio are placed wrong side up.
2. The deck, while structurally sound, is a hot mess.
A. Mistakes in measuring everywhere leading to bad attempts to fix them.
B. The bottom rail support on one section of railing is significantly higher than another.
C. They have the post caps flush with the handrail.
D. The deck was slightly longer on one side so a makeshift sliver of decking was laid down with a blunt end at the edge of the front face of the deck.
E. The bottom stair is flush with the level of the brick and then has a large amount of gray concrete between the red brick and the wood stair. Not sure why brick wasn't put right up to the stair, or why there is a wood stair flush with the brick instead of just having no stair there. Very odd decision.
There are other mistakes, such as the deck posts being too far apart to meet code.
3. There are many areas where instead of cutting bricks, gray concrete was used.
4. Concrete was just laid against the brick and on the grass leading to the back yard - no concrete form was made - the concrete is falling apart and crumbling into the grass in those areas after only a week and very little foot traffic.
5. No concrete form was created for around the window wells either, so I expect that will crumble as well.
6. The initial deck rail was installed at a height of 48". It was like being in an adult playpen. I was told by the owner that this was a standard height because that was the size the posts came in. They actually hit the back of a light switch box twice trying to screw in the post. I had to insist on lowering the rail to a standard 36" height.
Our project was simply not a priority for them. We were constantly told about other projects taking precedent and having one or two people dropped off to do the work.
The permit office informed me that no permits were issued for the work done at our home. Now I worry that it isn't up to code.
I cannot recommend them at all for any type of landscape construction projects.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of work
- Integrity of company
- No permits issued
- Did not listen
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Repair
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I hired TruGreen last Spring (2015) to eliminate weeds in my lawn. Upon receiving my first bill for 2016, I called to say I did not hire them this..."
- "Ryland Homes is building a new subdivision behind me. I've had two major water leaks for the first time ever since they put a huge generator back there for the..."
- "I recently purchased item 125B-BRC-RB Husqvarna 125B 28CC Gas leaf Blower from VMInnovations. It was delivered today in absolutely unacceptable condition. The box the blower came in was open when I received..."
- "i Was sent a package of 3 bathing suits. As you can see from the picture, one (flowered) is completely open in the back. The one top left comes in..."
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "A simple logon problem (login ID / password) has resulted in hundreds of hours in emails, online resolve forms, all for naught. The rest of this review is simply to..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."